The newspaper headline ‘One in 10 of over-65s are still in work: More than a million people have now put off retirement’.
It doesn’t have to be that way!
What is retirement? For many it is the time when they can stop working in a 40+ hour a week job and change their lifestyle. Perhaps working part-time to get out of the house and bring in some extra money as well as having plenty of opportunities and money to do the things that really matter, family, friends, hobbies etc.
But for someone over 50 or 60, what is working part-time these days? Stacking shelves? Cashier at the petrol station? Cleaning?
There has to be a better way than that! And there is.
For anyone, not just those looking to retire there is an alternative. To me, we have the ideal business for those who want more money and more free time with dignity.
Why do I think that? Well there are many reasons but here are just some of them:
- flexible working to suit the individual
- opportunities to utilise existing skills and talents as well as develop new ones
- products and services that are really helpful to the customer
- a positive environment
- happy and helpful colleagues
- great opportunities to socialise and meet new people
- opportunity to earn more than the national average salary but on a part-time basis
- an income for life
- your ‘office’ can be at home, in a hotel lobby, a coffee shop, in your car, anywhere you choose
So what could this business offer you?
It costs nothing to look, so why not get some information today?